andyluttrull

Turn The Page

Sharing my love of books as long as I can...

Foreign Agent: A Thriller (The Scot Harvath Series)
Brad Thor
Progress: 200/422 pages
Shadows of Treachery[WARHAMMER HORUS HERESY SHADOWS][Mass Market Paperback]
ChristianDunn
Progress: 270/409 pages
Knife of Dreams (Wheel of Time, #11)
Robert Jordan
Progress: 500/761 pages
A More Perfect Union: What We the People Can Do to Reclaim Our Constitutional Liberties - Ben Carson M.D., Candy Carson

Everyone in this country should read this book. Concise, informative, no-nonsense, and inspiring are just a few of the words that come to mind after reading this wonderful book. Carson and his wife break down the Constitution into each part and clearly describe what each means, what the founders motivations were when they constructed this, and how we should be following these ideas to get this country back to what it once was. Carson doesn't call people names, criticize policies, or convey a sense of hopelessness while presenting all this information, and after reading this, one can actually see hope on the horizon if the right person, or people, are back in Washington with the intent to do the right thing. Reading this book can provide a person with an emotional boost in trying times, another reason why I think all Americans should be picking this one up and digesting the pages. I truly believe this man would make an outstanding president.